encrusted Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime RPG (Wc3)

4 posters

Go down

Anime RPG (Wc3) Empty Anime RPG (Wc3)

Post  Aiders Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Guys if you need any help with that game, Call me Smile I'll gladly train you and make you into.. 3rd job, maybe hollow ichigo Surprised I'll write down what you need. For hollow ichigo Smile
Aiders
Aiders
Jr.Bunny
Jr.Bunny

Back to top Go down

Anime RPG (Wc3) Empty Re: Anime RPG (Wc3)

Post  Aiders Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm

So Yeah here it is Smile
Anyways, read this entire post before doing anything.

T1 - Start character
T2 - You need level 50 and the tome that orochimaru drops, then go into circle.
T3 - You need level 4000 while having a T2 character. You need to have the black book that the big dinosaur[last boss] drops. Once you're level 4000 and you have a black book you go to either the volcano[for Hiyori] OR you can go to the Cathedral[Place above volcano] to get Project. IMO Project is way funner and stronger than Hiyori so I recommend going Project. Then you'll have T3.

T4 - Is the hardest out of all of them and most time consuming. You need to level up to 6000[NOTE YOU CAN'T SAVE AT LEVEL 6000]. Once you get level 6k, you need to get the 60k Orb item. To make the 60k orb item you need the Frog Orb, the 1.5L orb from spiders, the gundam orb[lightning, and the Slow Orb from teletubby. Once you get those, type -create and you'll have the 60k item. Next what you need is Light gloves. To get that you need to get one wolf item, 10 DULL coins from the dinos, the 500 stat item[sheeps head]. In order to get the sheeps head, you need to get 5 orbs from the Frog, Raccoon, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, and sheep. You can't tell the difference between them. Once you get them, type -create. Once you get a skull, go to the flying sheep and take his orb and type -create. You'll get the sheeps head. So now you'll have Sheeps head, Wolfy, 10 dull coins, and 60k item. Once you get those go to the last checkpoint with the voodoo lounge. Go west of the animal gate until you see a log and some trees. Theres a hidden old man there, walk to him and you'll get several different items. Type -create once you have the Moonlight item and the Rune icon item, WHILE having the 60k item. You should get powergloves. Now the last step is getting the black book ONCE again from the dino x.x. Once you get it you'll have the power gloves, and the 3 primary items[ upgraded gloves, boots, and armor ]. Type -create with the black book in your inventory and you'll get the kings book. Alright, head back to checkpoint 1 where you got T2. Go to the area past MB to the king[yellow guy] and the 2 blue dragons. Kill him and walk into his throne while being lvl 6k and having the king's book in your inventory. You should have hollow ichigo now.

Thats all there is to the game. Hope I helped, if you got any questions ask

BTW this is really time consuming. xD

Now the only thing i didn't find out is what the girl at the bottom right of the map does :C.

Anyways good luck mate ^^

also a note, you can skip T3 and go directly to T4. But I prefer that you don't because project is loads of fun Very Happy
Aiders
Aiders
Jr.Bunny
Jr.Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuby Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Or just find a hacked map for it Surprised
*whistles*
Nuuby
Nuuby
GFX Staff [>w<]
GFX Staff [>w

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiders Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Unfortunately I'm not youu :DDD noob hackerrr :p You got twlight Hacked map? LOL
Aiders
Aiders
Jr.Bunny
Jr.Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasy♪ Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:31 pm

D: indirect insult to me as i have hacked anime rpg >_>

Anyway i dont have it and idk if Nuuby does but its really easy to hack it :3 just post it at the map request forum
Tasy♪
Tasy♪
♡Bunny
♡Bunny

http://ef-us.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiders Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Lmao I'm gonna become some imba pro in twlight and own noobs who mock me because i only have 1 RF x.x
Aiders
Aiders
Jr.Bunny
Jr.Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasy♪ Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:34 pm

If im not wrong you can use some of the bosses o_o" heard another hacker talking about that. Lol
Tasy♪
Tasy♪
♡Bunny
♡Bunny

http://ef-us.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiders Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Right now our hacker is Nuubby Mad ALL ON YOU JOURNAL ! i mean Chew I MEAN ARGHHH NOOB ! ._. Yeah :DD twlight OWNAGE
Aiders
Aiders
Jr.Bunny
Jr.Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuby Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:54 pm

You can't load bosses in the T.Eve, you would get kicked from the game when you load them.
But you can load melee heroes, those that you find in the campaign. And try putting ankh's in your inventory LOLOL. Then go pvp someone. YOU CANT FKING KILL ME WHOOOOOO
Nuuby
Nuuby
GFX Staff [>w<]
GFX Staff [>w

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiders Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 pm

LMAO will try later :DDD EPIC OWNAGE LOL
Aiders
Aiders
Jr.Bunny
Jr.Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  top Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:51 am

I need help. When i have 10 dull coins, sheep head, wolfy and 60k orb. I go to old man. He give me only rune icon item. How get moonlight item?

Just fell from the sky
Just fell from the sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down