encrusted Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I became a hacker D:

+3
SNSD_ForYuri
Tasy♪
xrawzer0
7 posters

Go down

How I became a hacker D: Empty How I became a hacker D:

Post  xrawzer0 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi guys Very Happy Laughing
Today, I will be sharing a story on how did I became a hacker Evil or Very Mad

It happened a long time ago.. when I was still a noob.. I've been playing Dota in Dota Room XX.
However I was a noob and decided to quit and went to Tower Defense Room XX.
However I, had never know that Garena Master existed, everyday spamming, trying to get into TD Room 1.
Everyday my friend will host some crap maps that he always played and pwn me like a fuck! But ONE DAY,
The FIRST HACKED/RPG was Twilight's Eve 1.14d which my friend introduced the map to me.
He asked me to play as he said it was savable and stuff, so I gave it a try.

Hey man, it was a lvl 6X Phantom Assassin, I don't know how powerful it is but I was a little impressed by the attacking speed & tremedous damage. As that I've saw him loading his code, I tried to load his code == (remember its the FIRST RPG I've ever played.) and he told me the code only works for his IGN.
What I did was i tried the Warcraft name spoofer(I've never known Garena Master yet so not Garena name spoofer sorry) to change my IGN to his IGN. As I joined his game, we had the same IGN but he stills see my IGN as my original IGN.

We started the game, I was able to load his code unexpectedly.. then he loaded, the map crashed due to same IGN loading.. I've also asked him how did he train to lvl 6x and he told me some other guy trained him, gave him gold and some potions..
I don't know how it ended but the NEXT day, upon returning back home from school, he told he that he could reach max level instanously.. Hmm, I was thinking wtf? And I recalled as I went to google "Twilight's Eve 1.14" the day before he mentioned that he could reach max level instanously.

Guess what? There was some links like for example the 1st link, which showed us "[CHEATED] Twilight's eve 1.14"
I clicked it. Tried those shit commands but it doesn't work. (still not a hacker yet)

And as we walked I asked him is it that he used some hacks and he merely said a yes. Then i went to google again, found the site and clicked it. Went into game together and typed "-1337 " without quotes and it says Cheats Activated, then I tried those commands and wtf lvl 300 max man..

Shocked and saved my character, ended the game. Went to do some researches and found out something about other maps that also had the same commands hmm. Continuing my researches, found that its actually something called JJCP.
I went deeper researching still and learnt how to insert JJCP.

Which the first map I've EVER HACKED is MOUNTAIN TD! Woot man it worked... (with ladygaga^^) inside my game.
Wow man but then.. LadyGaga^^ is evil and went to changed the commands, as well as decreased my gold and lumbers Sad
as well as -cheatsoff 01 . Fuck Him/Her, I was a complete noob hacker and didn't knew anything about this Sad

Then I went to hack another map which i forgotten what map was it, then I hacked another map called "are you a patrick?"
or something with Fai's CP, SPECIFICALLY FOR LADYGAGA^^ . However ingame, she exposed the command (which I long changed and even activated cheats for him/her.) and stuff, became negative about shits like "ah noob hack only don't know to complete". Fuck. This time I don't even wanna mention out I hacked the map for him/her.

What I had learnt in this lesson, you can actually see the true colour of a person, even if you are doing good for that person. ==

Well then, now I knew he/she is a fucking hacker == . So i went to further study about haxxing Very Happy

xrawzer0
xrawzer0
Genes Of The Pro (Hax0r)
Genes Of The Pro (Hax0r)

Back to top Go down

How I became a hacker D: Empty Re: How I became a hacker D:

Post  Tasy♪ Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Nice life story. Lol.
Tasy♪
Tasy♪
♡Bunny
♡Bunny

http://ef-us.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xrawzer0 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Well to continue my story also related to how I met Tasy, it starts here.

Theres a time I've been chatting on garena lobby. I just typed out some jokes and eF-|Tasy! came and wrote something about my jokes and say its cold jokes not everyone like it or so ==
And I became hostile as he just spoilt the mood What a Face

Then I've seen him hosting some games like Undead Assault, tried to play it until I met Ah.[Cac] or something, the IGN.
He hosted and I discussed if he wants Hacked Map of Undead Assault, as I asked him if he could teach me the basics because I became GENERAL rank without any knowledge..

After hacking, Ah.[Cac] and I went to Tasy's room. Well before that i told Ah.[Cac] I don't like tasy and wanted to show off and pwn him with General rank== Embarassed Embarassed

Yea we wen't to Tasy room, started game and loaded our general..
Fuck yeah babe! Well inside the game we still had a few friends :3 like Lydia and Yuri == But wasn't that close to them yet.

The next day or next few days I was back in LadyGaga^^'s room, heard from my friend BowlofDoodles, while I was drinking my chicken soup (canbell or something) that Tasy came looking for me to help him hack a map.. I hacked it and I added him in MSN D:
Soon Tasy asked me how did I did it and I told him what I did, and in fact he already knew how to hack ==.
well so somehow we became friends and stuff and somehow LadyGaga became the villain!

xrawzer0
xrawzer0
Genes Of The Pro (Hax0r)
Genes Of The Pro (Hax0r)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasy♪ Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm

iSpoilMoods-
Tasy♪
Tasy♪
♡Bunny
♡Bunny

http://ef-us.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SNSD_ForYuri Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:29 pm

LOL Razz
SNSD_ForYuri
SNSD_ForYuri
Just fell from the sky
Just fell from the sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Selnia Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:51 pm

BWG!
Selnia
Selnia
Just fell from the sky
Just fell from the sky

Back to top Go down

Post  xrawzer0 Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 pm

hows my story huh Very Happy
xrawzer0
xrawzer0
Genes Of The Pro (Hax0r)
Genes Of The Pro (Hax0r)

Back to top Go down

Post  Topped Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:59 pm

1 word : Cute .
Topped
Topped
Baby.Bunny
Baby.Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  freedom_angel Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:29 am

aaa hacker xD idk hi bom bom bom bom cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce confused confused confused affraid affraid affraid Basketball Basketball Basketball pig pig pig monkey monkey monkey
freedom_angel
freedom_angel
Just fell from the sky
Just fell from the sky

http://-.- yahoo.

Back to top Go down

Post  babykai Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 pm

that Tasy came looking for me to help him hack a map.. I hacked it and I added him in MSN D:
Soon Tasy asked me how did I did it and I told him what I did, and in fact he already knew how to hack ==.

cheers You're so LoLed Basketball
babykai
babykai
Just fell from the sky
Just fell from the sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum